Ritchie Bros. will conduct its largest-ever single-owner auction for Barrilleaux, an oilfield pipeline construction company based in New Mexico and Texas, from Aug. 10 to Aug 11.
According to Ritchie Bros., tens of millions of dollars of equipment will be sold in this two-day event, including late-model, low-hour directional drills, trenchers, more than 40 pipelayers, 120 excavators, more than 35 dozers, loaders, heavy haul trucks, trailers, attachments and tools. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
“Barrilleaux Inc. is well-known in the pipeline construction industry for their production, efficiency, high-quality work and top-of-the-line, late-model equipment,” Alan McVicker, regional sales manager for Ritchie Bros., said. “In my 44 years in the auction business, this is the nicest fleet I’ve ever seen. We have a long relationship with Mr. Barrilleaux and are so proud he has put his trust in us to sell this magnificent selection of assets via online auction in August. Check out the equipment online at rbauction.com/Barrilleaux today!”
The majority of the Barrilleaux assets are available for inspection at their location in Carlsbad, NM, with some additional equipment stored in Oakwood, TX, and Pecos, TX. Bids can be made online during the auction days or ahead of the auction via PriorityBid.
- Two unused 2020 Caterpillar 14M3 motor graders
- Three unused 2019 Caterpillar D6T dozers
- Four Caterpillar D8T dozers
- Four 2020 Caterpillar 320 hydraulic excavators
- 15 Caterpillar PL83 pipelayers (2019, 2018 and 2017 models)
- 2019 and 2020 Vermeer D220X330iii directional drills
- An unused 2019 Tesmec 1475XL EVO crawler bucket wheel trencher
- Four 2019 GR64B tri-axle volumetric mixer trucks as well as a 2020 model
- Two 2021 Peterbilt 389 tri-axle heavy haul truck tractors
- Two unused Cozad lowboys (one with 2021 85-ton steerable 13-axle and one with 2020 100-ton steerable nine-axle)